Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 6. November 2012

Salomon XT WP Softshell Jacket - VALUABLE CHOICE!

After I read something more about Softshell, I've got the chance to test this wonder jacket. 
This waterproof softshell jacket with vented front zipper and pit vents will keep you dry and comfortable running in extremely wet conditions. Removable hood for versatility.  A big back pocket and a small one on the chest, with a special cut for keys or mobile phone.
 Salomon put in this jacket most of love for details and handy work, really! It is soft, wind- and rain-stopper, has a very interesting double zip as I've never seen before, it's cosy and beautiful. And a lot of ventilation options.
The price is between 290 and 335 euros. Salomon in Romania sells it for about 400 euros (1.800 RON / salomon.ro), a pretty crazy price. I will have it for the lowest amount possible so far :-), I consider it a quite valuable investition for an outdoor person like me.
Use:
- wet, windy, rainy weather,
- running/biking/walking.   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'm WATCHing YOU!! :-)